Beverly Hills Arm Liposuction
Say Goodbye to Flabby Arms
The upper arm is notorious for looking floppy and flabby no matter how many targeted exercises you try, especially for women. Women are genetically predisposed to store extra fat in a few places throughout the body, and the upper arm area is one of them. Despite building up underlying muscle tone, the layer of fat on top often just stays put, disguising all your hard work.
At Simply Body, our upper arm liposuction is performed almost exclusively on our female patients in Beverly Hills and can provide the ideal solution for those women who want to have more sculpted upper arms when other methods have not worked.
Schedule a free initial consultation at (310) 984-1150
to learn more about your arm liposuction!
Giving You Toned & Sculpted Upper Arms
The triceps muscle, which runs along the back of the upper arm, is particularly susceptible to becoming lost under a thicker layer of fat. However, only focusing on the back of the arm during liposuction won’t deliver the most comprehensive results, since part of the flabby appearance in the upper back of the arm is due to hanging skin as well. By reducing fat cells from 75 percent of the arm’s circumference or more, the weight distribution becomes more even, and skin elasticity can improve dramatically for a much slimmer look.*
Although the primary goal of our Beverly Hills arm liposuction is to improve the appearance of the upper arm for aesthetic reasons, there are often other concerns with heavy upper arms as well. For example, sleeves of clothing often fit too tight, even when the rest of the garment is the correct proportion.
It is particularly important to find a liposuction surgeon who errs on the side of conservative fat removal for the best outcome. Women’s arms have a natural layer of fat to them that should be preserved during liposuction in order to ensure the most natural looking results.
Reducing the Appearance of Your Axillary Fat Pads
The axillary fat pads develop just above the breast where the shoulder joins the arm, and just under the back shoulder near the armpit. These little fat pockets can be particularly frustrating to reduce.* There are no targeted exercises that impact them, and they often bulge out unattractively over bra straps, swimsuit tops, and sleeveless clothing.
Our Beverly Hills liposuction, using tiny cannulas, can dramatically reduce the appearance of these fatty deposits, even in women who are otherwise of normal weight. Anterior (front of the body) and posterior (back of the body) axillary fat pads are often treated at the same time. As in the upper arm liposuction, the ideal surgeon should leave behind a subtle layer of cushioning fat for the most natural look.
Get Great Results on Your Arms
The best candidates for this procedure are those women who are in good health mentally and physically and are at or near their target weight, but who have challenges getting their upper arms to look toned and sculpted despite targeted exercise. Liposuction can also be used to resolve the pockets of fat that develop at the front and rear of the armpit area.
During our Beverly Hills arm liposuction, a few tiny incisions are made near the target area. These are just long enough to allow the cannula through, usually a few millimeters or so.
- Your surgeon will then use one of these several methods to break and loosen the fat cells for easier removal:
- Tumescent Liposuction uses a special fluid mixture of saline, local anesthetic, and a blood vessel constrictor to saturate the area, then a gentle back and forth motion is used to break apart fat cells before they’re removed with gentle suction.
- Power Liposuction is similar to tumescent liposuction, except that your surgeon will use a special vibrating cannula that moves back and forth much more rapidly. This allows for a greater volume of fat cell removal and also means less vigorous motions are used throughout the procedure so patients feel less bruised during the recovery process.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction uses a special ultrasonic probe that targets only fat cells, leaving the surrounding muscles and other tissues unharmed. Surgeons often prefer UAL for delivering superior results in more fibrous (muscular) areas of the body with a more comfortable recovery.
- Laser Liposuction is ideal for very precise results and improving the appearance of loose skin. Laser liposuction ruptures fat cells for quick removal while minimizing bleeding during the procedure, and stimulating collagen production that tightens the skin’s surface.
After the fat cells have been removed, your surgeon will have you wear a special compression sleeve. This helps expel any remaining tumescent fluid while encouraging your arms to conform to their new contours.
You can expect to see results within a few weeks, with improvements continuing on for the next few months after your surgery. Most of our patients take it easy for the first week or so following their procedure and are back to their normal daily routine within a week or two.
Our Beverly Hills arm liposuction will create sculpted, toned upper arms that help you look healthier and slimmer, without sacrificing your natural feminine curves. See the beautiful before and after results our surgeons have achieved for arm liposuction patients.
Contact Simply Body at (310) 984-1150 to schedule a free consultation and discuss your arm liposuction options!