Beverly Hills Back Liposuction
Get Rid of Stubborn Fats in Your Back Area
A strong and well-defined trunk area is a hallmark of modern-day health, but this is also an area of the body that is typically resistant to other efforts to slim down, no matter how dedicated you may be to eating right and exercising. This is where Simply Body comes in. With over a decade of experience, we provide a wide range of liposuction services to help our patients achieve their ideal body contour, especially in the trunk area. Extra fat deposits in the form of love handles, a muffin top, beer belly or back fat can all be addressed through trunk liposuction at our Beverly Hills liposuction clinic.
For more information about your trunk liposuction options,
schedule a free initial consultation when you call (310) 984-1150!
Want to Show Off Your Abs? Call Us!
Belly fat is often the first sign of excess weight, but may also be an indicator that your hormones are changing as you age. Shifts in hormone production in both men and women can contribute to the development and production of belly fat. In women, this creates a muffin top, while men are known for their beer bellies.
While a little extra padding is often the result of not eating the best foods for you or enjoying a few too many beers on the weekends, there may be other causes as well. Diet and exercise can target fatty deposits to some extent, but they won’t affect hormones. Our Beverly Hills back liposuction can finish the efforts you have already invested and deliver lean, slim lines throughout your belly again while enhancing your abdominal muscle tone.
We Can Bring Sexy Back Just For You
As one of the most densely muscular areas on the body, your back is notoriously hard to slim down with either diet or exercise. Most targeted exercises designed for the upper or lower back focus on building muscle, which does not always translate to eliminating fat. As a result, many men and women who are already at their target weight and in relatively good health still struggle with the appearance of fat deposits in the back.
In the past, the fibrous back has presented a real challenge for surgeons using traditional liposuction. The muscle density makes manipulation of the cannula very difficult in this area. Luckily, with the new advantages offered by ultrasonic liposuction (UAL) and laser liposuction, targeted energy can be directed right at the fat cells to smooth away even the toughest treatment areas.
It’s Okay Not to Love Your Love Handles
Despite an endearing name, the love handles are one of the most irritating areas on the body for anyone trying to get toned and slim again. Like the abdomen, the love handles often appear due to a combination of hormonal changes and weight gain; and like the back, love handles are very difficult to reduce through targeted exercises or dietary changes.
Our Beverly Hills trunk liposuction is perfect for minimizing the love handle area when other methods fail. Liposuction safely reduces fat cells from this area of the upper waist, revealing more well-defined abdominal muscle tone and a trimmer waistline. For women with a natural hourglass figure, liposuction around the waist and love handles can help to further accentuate your curves both above and below.
Getting the Results You Want
The best candidates for trunk liposuction are those who have already reached their target weight through diet and exercise on their own, but who haven’t been able to change the lines of their body in the ways they would prefer.
During liposuction, several tiny incisions are made near the target area. These are just long enough to allow the cannula through, usually a few millimeters or so.
- Your surgeon will then use one of these several methods to break and loosen the fat cells for easier reduction*:
- Tumescent Liposuction uses a special fluid mixture of saline, local anesthetic, and a blood vessel constrictor to saturate the area, then a gentle back and forth motion is used to break apart fat cells before they’re reduced with gentle suction.*
- Power Liposuction is similar to tumescent liposuction, except that your surgeon will use a special vibrating cannula that moves back and forth much more rapidly. This allows for a greater volume of fat cell reduction and also means less vigorous motions are used throughout the procedure so patients feel less bruised during the recovery process.*
- Ultrasonic Liposuction is frequently used in the back, because the special ultrasonic probe that’s used targets only fat cells, leaving the surrounding muscles and other tissues unharmed. Surgeons often prefer UAL for delivering superior results with a more comfortable recovery.
- Laser Liposuction is ideal for very precise results and improving the appearance of loose skin. Laser liposuction not only ruptures fat cells for fast reduction, it also minimizes bleeding during the procedure, stimulates collagen production and tightens the skin’s surface.*
After the fat cells have been reduced, your surgeon will have you wear a special compression garment.* This helps expel any remaining tumescent fluid, as well as encourages your skin and body to conform to their new contours.
You can expect to see results within a few weeks with improvements continuing on for the next few months after your surgery. Most of our patients take it easy for the first week or so following their procedure and are back to their normal daily routine within a week or two.
The results of your Beverly Hills trunk liposuction deliver a smooth, sculpted profile that includes a trim waistline, flatter belly, muscular back and the absence of love handles. To see before and after photos of trunk liposuction patients, click here.
We can start discussing how you can achieve the ideal appearance that you want, call for a free consultation at (310) 984-1150!