Beverly Hills Breast Liposuction
A Lower-Risk Option to Breast Reduction
At Simply body, our breast liposuction service offers women the opportunity to improve the contours of their breasts without reduction surgery. By reducing excess fat cells, the breast can be made smaller and shapelier for a more svelte and beautiful figure. Our Beverly Hills breast liposuction can also improve the transition area from breast to upper arm as it can reduce those unsightly fat deposits that always seem to peek out over bikini tops and bra straps.* With over a decade of experience, you can rest assured that our highly trained and competent surgeons can help you achieve your ideal body contour.
We can fully explain to you your breast liposuction options when you schedule a free initial consultation at (310) 984-1150!
Giving You More Control in Contouring Your Breasts
Women’s bodies are designed to store extra fat in specific areas throughout the body, including the breasts. With weight gain, breasts often increase in size, and subsequent weight loss may not be enough to get your old figure back. With our Beverly Hills breast liposuction, the shape and size of your breasts can be slimmed and contoured for smaller breasts with a more aesthetic profile. If you feel that you have minor asymmetry between your breasts, this can also be resolved through liposuction.
A particular challenge for women with larger breasts is that there are no targeted exercises that can directly impact breast weight. Overall dietary changes and an exercise routine may help lower body weight, but there is no guarantee these efforts will show up in the breasts. Unlike diet or exercise, liposuction is a controlled solution for reducing fat from specific areas.*
Our Beverly Hills breast liposuction, however, is not right for every woman. Glandular tissue creates the foundation for breast size and shape, which is then augmented by fat cells. Although liposuction removes fat cells, glandular tissue can only be addressed through surgery.
Remove Your Unwanted Axillary Fat Pads
The axillary fat pads are the pockets of fat that appear above the breast, where the arm joins the shoulder. These pads of fat are notorious for resisting any attempts to remove them with diet or exercise and create a frustrating bulge in the transition area from breast to upper arm.
For many women, axillary fat pads are removed during an arm liposuction procedure. However, our Beverly Hills breast liposuction can certainly address these smaller problem areas as well, ensuring a smooth line running from breast to shoulder that helps you look your best in sleeveless clothing or on the beach.
Getting You Great Results
The best candidates for breast liposuction are those women who are in good health mentally and physically and are at or near their target weight, but who are interested in improving the contours of their breast area. This can include breast reduction, subtle shaping to ensure aesthetics and symmetry, or address the transition area from breast to upper arm.
During the procedure, a few tiny incisions are made near the target area. These are just long enough to allow the cannula through, usually a few millimeters or so.
- Your surgeon will then use one of these several methods to break and loosen the fat cells for easier removal:
- Tumescent Liposuction uses a special fluid mixture of saline, local anesthetic, and a blood vessel constrictor to saturate the area, then a gentle back and forth motion is used to break apart fat cells before they’re removed with gentle suction.
- Power Liposuction is similar to tumescent liposuction, except that your surgeon will use a special vibrating cannula that moves back and forth much more rapidly. This allows for a greater volume of fat cell removal and also means less vigorous motions are used throughout the procedure so patients feel less bruised during the recovery process.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction uses a special ultrasonic probe that targets only fat cells, leaving the surrounding muscles and other tissues unharmed. Surgeons often prefer UAL for delivering superior results in more fibrous (muscular) areas of the body with a more comfortable recovery.
- Laser Liposuction is ideal for very precise results and improving the appearance of loose skin. Laser liposuction ruptures fat cells for quick removal while minimizing bleeding during the procedure, and stimulating collagen production that tightens the skin’s surface.
After the fat cells have been removed, your surgeon will have you wear a special compression garment. This helps expel any remaining tumescent fluid while encouraging your breasts to conform to their new contours.
You can expect to see results from their Beverly Hills breast liposuction within a few weeks, with improvements continuing on for the next few months after your surgery. Most of our patients take it easy for the first week or so following their procedure and are back to their normal daily routine within a week or two.
Breast liposuction will create smaller, shapelier breasts for a smoother profile, as well as a more natural transition from breast to the upper arm. The end result should be a slimmer, more youthful silhouette that brings out the best in your body. See before and after photos of our breast liposuction patients.
If you think you may be a candidate for breast liposuction, it’s essential to consult our Beverly Hills liposuction surgeons at (310) 984-1150!