Beverly Hills Facial Liposuction
Effective Treatments for Your Chin, Cheek & Neck
Although we most often think of a facelift as the only way to look younger, facial liposuction provides a subtle yet effective alternative. Excess weight gain around the jowls ages the face prematurely, while fat deposits in the upper neck can contribute to a saggy look or a double chin. At Simply Body, we provide a safe and efficient facial liposuction services to reveal more defined contours in your face and jaw. With over a decade of experience, our surgeons and staff are dedicated to helping you look younger and slimmer.
To learn more about your facial liposuction options,
schedule a free initial consultation at (310) 984-1150!
Lift Your Sagging Jowls with Our Beverly Hills Liposuction
With age, facial muscles slowly lose their elasticity and the effects of gravity begin to show more clearly. For many men and some women, this change is particularly apparent in the jowls. The jowls are also one of the places the body likes to store excess fat as we age. The combination of lax muscles, gravity, and excess weight add up to a prominent hanging jowl that hides the stronger definition of your jaw and makes you look years older.
A surgeon can use our Beverly Hills facial liposuction to carefully sculpt away the excess fat deposits around your jowls to reveal a firmer, younger looking jaw line.
Get a More Slender-Looking Neck
Like the jowls, the skin around the neck is particularly susceptible to gravity and muscular laxity with age, as well as excess weight gain. This is sometimes dubbed “turkey neck” due to the wrinkled loose skin that develops over time. Excess weight in the upper neck and right under the chin can lead to a double chin, which makes you look older and overweight.
Targeting the upper neck and just under the chin with our Beverly Hills facial liposuction will add definition to your face, as well as helping you look younger and more refreshed.
We Give You Results that Makes You Glow
The best candidates for our facial liposuction are men and women who are in good health mentally and physically, and who are noticing early signs of aging due to weight gain in the jowls and upper neck or chin area yet still retain excellent skin elasticity. In fact, many of our younger patients choose facial liposuction over a facelift for the similar results, minus the telltale scars.
Facial liposuction in the cheeks is rarely performed. When faced with the volume loss that occurs naturally over time, most surgeons are reluctant to risk taking away the essential fatty deposits that prevent a hollow look as you age. Although liposuction can be a great solution to restore definition to some areas of the face, it is important to remember that some fat in the face is necessary to maintain a fresh, youthful look.
During your Beverly Hills facial liposuction, a few tiny incisions are made near the target area. These are just long enough to allow the cannula through, usually a few millimeters or so.
- Your surgeon will then use one of these several methods to break and loosen the fat cells for easier reduction*:
- Tumescent Liposuction uses a special fluid mixture of saline, local anesthetic, and a blood vessel constrictor to saturate the area, then a gentle back and forth motion is used to break apart fat cells before they’re reduced with gentle suction.*
- Power Liposuction is similar to tumescent liposuction, except that your surgeon will use a special vibrating cannula that moves back and forth much more rapidly. This allows for a greater volume of fat cell reduction and also means less vigorous motions are used throughout the procedure so patients feel less bruised during the recovery process.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction uses a special ultrasonic probe that targets only fat cells, leaving the surrounding muscles and other tissues unharmed. Surgeons often prefer UAL for delivering superior results in more fibrous (muscular) areas of the body with a more comfortable recovery.
- Laser Liposuction is ideal for very precise results and improving the appearance of loose skin. Laser liposuction ruptures fat cells for quick reduction while minimizing bleeding during the procedure, and stimulating collagen production that tightens the skin’s surface.*
After the fat cells have been reduced, your surgeon will have you wear a special compression garment.* This helps expel any remaining tumescent fluid while encouraging your upper neck and chin to conform to their new contours.
You can expect to see results within a few weeks, with improvements continuing on for the next few months after your surgery. Most of our patients take it easy for the first week or so following their procedure and are back to their normal daily routine within a week or two.
Our Beverly Hills facial liposuction will give patients a more well-defined jawline and reduce the appearance of a double chin, as well as reduce the fat deposits that contribute to a turkey neck.* The end result should be a slimmer, younger-looking version of yourself. To see before and after photos of our facial liposuction patients, click here.
We can start the discussion about your facial liposuction options as soon as you schedule a free consultation at (310) 984-1150!