Beverly Hills Leg Liposuction
Want to Achieve a More Toned Legs? We Can Help!
The inner and outer thighs are relatively easy to exercise compared to the rest of our bodies. After all, we spend some amount of time walking every single day. In the legs, though, building up the muscles does not always mean you’re eliminating extra fat at the same time. If you are already within a few pounds of your target weight but notice distinct fat deposits in your inner or outer thighs that either disguise your muscle tone or interrupt the natural lines of your lower body, Simply Body can help. With over a decade of experience, we provide several types of Beverly Hills liposuction services to help our patients obtain a more toned and well-defined thigh or lower leg*.
Contact our clinic today at (310) 984-1150 to learn more about your thigh and lower leg liposuction options!
It’s Time to Get Rid of Your Saddlebags
The fat that builds up in the legs is different from fat elsewhere in the body, especially in women. The female body is specifically designed to store extra fat in the thighs, so the proportion of fat cells and their distribution are often determined genetically rather than by diet or exercise habits. This genetic component is the main reason that slimming and toning the legs and thighs is so challenging.
The outer thighs or saddlebag area and hips can all be slimmed and shaped through our Beverly Hills leg liposuction. Liposuction in the outer thighs is commonly combined with liposuction around the bottom and inner thighs to streamline the entire lower body.
Show Your Thigh Gap with Our Beverly Hills Liposuction
The inner thighs, like the outer thighs, are more genetically susceptible to gaining weight and stubbornly hanging onto that weight. Targeting the inner thigh area can open up the legs a bit, ensuring that the inner thighs are no longer touching and instead creating an uninterrupted line following the full length of your inner leg. In fact, the inner knee area is often included during any sculpting of the inner thighs for more comprehensive results.
The inner thigh area is mainly soft tissue without a lot of fibrous muscle, which makes it easy to reduce larger volumes of fat very quickly.* That is why it is essential to use a skilled and experienced surgeon for your procedure to ensure that not too much fat is reduced during your procedure; exercising caution and using a smaller cannula are both recommended for superior inner thigh liposuction results.*
You Can Have the Killer Legs You Want
Although the lower legs hold less fat than the thighs, our Beverly Hills liposuction can still be used to improve body contours and enhance the curves of your calves and ankles. Liposuction around the knee is also common as too much fat in the knee area can create distortion and cause the entire leg to look disproportionate.
Unlike liposuction performed in the belly, the fat on your legs is not stored away in deep compartments. This means that liposuction in the legs, knees and ankles is performed more superficially, or closer to the skin’s surface. Since this creates more vulnerability, it is very important to only choose a surgeon who is familiar with the best ways to achieve optimum sculpting results without damaging the nerves and blood vessels.
Giving You the Results You’ll Love
The best candidates for a Beverly Hills leg liposuction are those who are in good health mentally and physically and are at or near their target weight, but who have obvious fat deposits in the thighs, bottom or lower legs that are not line with the natural profiles of their body.
During liposuction, several tiny incisions are made near the target area. These are just long enough to allow the cannula through, usually a few millimeters or so.
- Your surgeon will then use one of these several methods to break and loosen the fat cells for easier reduction*:
- Tumescent Liposuction uses a special fluid mixture of saline, local anesthetic, and a blood vessel constrictor to saturate the area, then a gentle back and forth motion is used to break apart fat cells before they’re reduced with gentle suction.*
- Power Liposuction is similar to tumescent liposuction, except that your surgeon will use a special vibrating cannula that moves back and forth much more rapidly. This allows for a greater volume of fat cell reduction and also means less vigorous motions are used throughout the procedure so patients feel less bruised during the recovery process.*
- Ultrasonic Liposuction uses a special ultrasonic probe that targets only fat cells, leaving the surrounding muscles and other tissues unharmed. Surgeons often prefer UAL for delivering superior results in more fibrous (muscular) areas of the body with a more comfortable recovery.
- Laser Liposuction is ideal for very precise results and improving the appearance of loose skin. Laser liposuction ruptures fat cells for quick reduction while minimizing bleeding during the procedure, and stimulating collagen production that tightens the skin’s surface.*
After the fat cells have been reduced, your surgeon will have you wear a special compression garment.* This helps expel any remaining tumescent fluid, encouraging your skin and legs to conform to their new contours. Incisions for lower leg liposuction are often left open to promote faster drainage and improve recovery time. Walking around after your surgery is a good idea as this encourages more blood flow to the area. Since the legs are further from the heart, they can take a bit longer to heal than trunk or arm liposuction.
You can expect to see results within a few weeks, with improvements continuing on for the next few months after your surgery*. Most of our patients take it easy for the first week or so following their procedure and are back to their normal daily routine within a week or two.
The results of your Beverly Hills leg liposuction deliver a sculpted lower body that includes smoother lines running from the hips to the knees, as well as a firmer, more toned look to the backs of the legs and inner thighs*.
Schedule a free consultation at (310) 984-1150
to get started on the ideal legs that you want!