Types of Liposuction Surgery at Simply Body
Our Beverly Hills Liposuction Clinic Provides Flexible Options
The goal of liposuction is to bring out the best in your body by reducing the unsightly fat deposits left behind even after diet and exercise. A variety of different techniques can be used to deliver the best results for every liposuction patient in Los Angeles, according to their specific needs. All liposuction techniques share the similar minimal hidden incisions resulting in inconspicuous scars. Imagine a single small hidden incision to reduce fat from the tummy, flanks and both inner and outer thighs.* At Simply Body, we specialize in single port liposuction which involves only one small incision to liposuction many regions on the body.
To find out how we can help you achieve your ideal body contour,
simply request a consultation, or call us today at (310) 984-1150.
Take Charge of Your Body with Our Different Liposuction Options
As one of the leading Beverly Hills liposuction clinics, we are confident that we have the type of liposuction that is most suitable for you.*
- See your liposuction options below:
- Single Port Liposuction: Using a single incision to reduce fat from many regions on the body with specialized cannulas, even the smallest of scars are minimized. This technique is particularly important in patients who are predisposed to poor scar formation such as those with darker skin.
- Awake Liposuction: By using local anesthesia instead of full or general anesthesia, our surgeons provide a much lower-risk option for liposuction in Beverly Hills. Patients can now enjoy the results of body sculpting as an outpatient procedure, without the need for a hospital stay.
- Tumescent Liposuction: Widely considered the gold standard of body sculpting, tumescent liposuction uses a special sterile solution to break apart fat cells for easier reduction and superior results.*
- Power Liposuction: With the aid of power liposuction, surgeons are able to reduce higher volumes of fat with less force, resulting in reduced bruising and swelling that promotes a faster recovery.*
- Ultrasonic Liposuction: Ultrasonic waves target only fat cells, leaving surrounding tissue and blood vessels unharmed. This approach is ideal for liposuction in areas of the body that are traditionally harder to treat, like the muscular male chest or the upper back.
- Laser Liposuction: By harnessing the power of laser energy, fat cells are emulsified on contact for easier withdrawal, while the laser simultaneously coagulates the blood within nearby vessels to minimize bleeding. Collagen production is also boosted, tightening and smoothing the skin’s surface.*
- Fat Transfer: Careful preservation of fat cells during the reduction process allows them to be processed and purified for reinjection into the body, delivering beautiful, natural augmentation results anywhere you need a little boost.
- Liposuction Revision: Not all liposuction results come out right the first time. Through a combination of additional liposuction along with fat transfer, our surgeons can correct the subpar results of an earlier liposuction experience.
Our Beverly Hills liposuction surgeons are ready to team-up with you in selecting the liposuction service you need.
We offer a free consultation to help you on your decision.
Contact Simply Body today at (310) 984-1150!